Online Master of Architecture
LTU’s Master of Architecture offered online combines theory and practice to support the growth and development of each student. The Master of Architecture consists of 36 semester credit hours, 32 of which can be taken online. Our program is specifically designed for professionals already in the architecture field, allowing you to further your education, while offering the flexibility to learn on your own schedule while continuing to advance your career.
Benefits of LTU’s Master of Architecture Program:
- NAAB accredited – 1 of only 4 online programs in the United States
- Can be completed in as few as 15 months
- Graduates can take the NCARB Architectural Registration Examination to become licensed architects
- Is the most affordable NAAB accredited online program with the least residency requirement
- Work while earning your degree
- Small, dedicated class sizes
Architects work to understand a client’s needs, create a working design that meets their specifications, and then set carefully constructed plans into motion. They can act as project managers who to estimate project completion times and costs, as well as supervise every phase of the design and construction process. They can also focus on sustainability and energy-efficient building best practices.
This field, however, is constantly evolving, and those with a graduate-level education are often in high demand. LTU’s Online Master of Architecture Degree Program gives architects a competitive edge within the job market and provides the necessary skills to navigate through today’s technological work environments.