Master of Architecture
Our Master of Architecture, which can be completed almost entirely online, combines theory and practice to support the growth and development of each student.
Built for working professionals who possess a Bachelor of Science in Architecture, our M.Arch program is ideal for architects who wish to expand their skills while continuing to work. Our program consists of 36 semester credit hours, 32 of which can be taken online.
Earning your M.Arch from LTU is:
- Convenient – study when and where you want; the program is almost 100% online
- Elite – one of only four NAAB accredited M. Arch programs available online
- Fast-paced – complete your degree in as few as 15 months
- Collaborative – learn alongside professionals from some of the largest companies in the region
- Affordable – the most affordable NAAB accredited program offered online
As a nationally renowned program focused on teaching, the architecture department at LTU believes in student-centered learning. We keep our classes small and coursework challenging but manageable.
The field of architecture is constantly evolving, and architects with a graduate degree are in high demand. Our Master of Architecture Degree Program gives architects a competitive edge in the job market and provides the skills to navigate through today’s technological work environments.