Master of Construction Engineering Management
Construction engineers transform the designs of architects and civil engineers into reality. They oversee the creation of everything from buildings to bridges, highways, airports, power plants, and even entire cities. Society depends on the expert project management and construction skills of construction engineering managers and LTU is proud to offer one of the nation’s top graduate programs in this area.
Named one of the best universities in the Midwest by the Princeton Review, our program integrates best practices in project management, finance, business, and construction engineering. The synthesis of these skills provides a highly specialized and marketable degree.
Earning your graduate degree in Construction Engineering Management from LTU is:
- Convenient – study when and where you want; it’s 100% Online
- Fast-paced – complete your degree in just 18 months
- Collaborative – learn alongside professionals from some of the largest companies in the region
- Engaging – our online classes are small; you’ll frequently interact with faculty who apply the principles every day
- On-target – develop skills in construction and business leadership to expand your career opportunities
Construction engineering managers come from a variety of backgrounds. Whether you have a background in civil engineering, architecture, project management, or construction management, contact us to learn more about our program and whether it is right for you!
Note: Applicants need not take the GMAT or GRE to apply!