Masters in Architecture Online Degree Overview
With LTU’s Master of Architecture online degree program, you can prepare to move up in your field and into new leadership roles within 15 months. This master’s program is designed for busy working professionals and provides you with the flexibility to work at your own pace and on your own time. Students in our program work toward the ideas of theory and practice and improve their skills in design, visual communication, written communication and building systems. Master of Architecture graduates are eligible to take the state administered NCARB Architectural Registration Examination to become licensed architects. Click here to learn more about the ARE.
Speak with an Admissions Counselor Today!
To learn more about Lawrence Tech’s online Master of Architecture degree and download a free brochure, fill out the fields below. You can also call (877) 848-7744to speak to one of our Admissions Counselors about the degree program.
» Are you enrolling from outside the U.S.? Click Here.
- The Master of Architecture can be completed in as little as 15 months
- Graduates are eligible to take the state administered NCARB Architectural Registration Examination to become licensed architects
- The Master of Architecture program is accredited by NAAB
- LTU’s architecture degree is offered by one of the largest architecture schools in the country
- Our online Master of Architecture program is the most affordable online architectural degree of its kind
- The College of Architecture and Design is a member of the Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture (ACSA)
The entire architecture degree can be completed online with the exception of the Critical Practice Studio. The Critical Practice Studio is completed on campus during the summer semester, over five intensive weekend sessions including a field trip.
Additional information about the program can be provided to you by an Admissions Counselor. Please call (877) 848-7744 for more information