How to Apply
Admission to the Master of Science in Industrial Engineering is competitive and requires:
- Submission of the Application for Graduate Admission;
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, science, math, computer science, or physical science (or other technical field) from an accredited college or university (minimum GPA of 3.0). Individuals with a degree in a non-engineering field may be required to complete prerequisite courses before being accepted into this graduate program;
- Official transcripts of all completed college coursework;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- A resume, including professional experiences and extracurricular activities.
Applicants who do not meet all requirements may be admitted on a conditional basis and will be granted regular status upon the completion of three consecutive graduate-level courses with a minimum 3.0 GPA.