How to Apply
Admission to LTU’s Online Industrial Engineering Graduate program requires the demonstration of high potential for success.
- Submission of the Application for Graduate Admission;
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, science, math, computer science, or physical science (or other technical fields) from an accredited college or university (minimum GPA of 3.0). Individuals with a degree in a non-engineering field may be required to complete prerequisite courses before being accepted into this graduate program;
- Official transcripts of all completed college coursework;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- A resume, including professional experiences and extracurricular activities:
- A Statement of Purpose.
Applicants who do not meet all requirements may be admitted on a conditional basis and will be granted regular status upon the completion of three consecutive graduate-level courses with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
International students must submit all required application documents at least 90 days prior to the start of the term they wish to begin. Learn more about applying to LTU as an International Student.