How to Apply
Applications are accepted year-round for admission to Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Admission to LTU’s Online Master of Engineering Management program requires the demonstration of high potential for success.
Qualified candidates for this program will:
- Hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Science, Mathematics, or Computer Science from an accredited college or university (minimum 3.0 GPA)
To apply to the online Master of Engineering Management, complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed Graduate Application, which can be accessed by clicking here.
- Provide official transcripts of all completed undergraduate work;
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation;
- Submit a resume, including professional experiences and extracurricular activities.
Applicants who do not meet all conditions for regular admissions may be admitted on a provisional basis as determined by the Graduate Admissions Committee of the College of Engineering. The applicant will be evaluated for official graduate student status upon completion of 6 pre-requisite credit hours, achieving a minimum 3.0 G.P.A. in each course. Students with provisional admission status may also be required to take additional pre-courses to meet the program admission requirements.