How to Apply
Applications are accepted year-round for admission to Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Admission to our Master of Construction Engineering Management program is competitive.
Qualified candidate for this program will:
- Hold a bachelor of science (B.S.) in civil engineering (or a comparable technical field) from an ABET-accredited college or university. Individuals with an undergraduate degree in a non-engineering field may be admitted to the program, but may be required to take additional course work.
- Have a minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
To apply to LTU’s Online Master of Construction Engineering Management Program, complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed Graduate Application, which can be accessed by clicking here.
- Provide official transcripts from every college or university attended;
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation, preferably from employers and former professors;
- Submit a statement of intent.
Applicants who do not meet all requirements may be admitted on a conditional basis upon review by the Engineering Graduate Admission Committee.