How to Apply
Applications are accepted year-round for admission to Fall, Spring and Summer semesters. Admission to our Master of Construction Engineering Management program is competitive.
Qualified candidates for this program will:
- Hold a bachelor of science (B.S.) in civil engineering (or a comparable technical field) from an ABET-accredited college or university. Individuals with an undergraduate degree in a non-engineering field may be admitted to the program, but may be required to take additional course work.
- Have a minimum overall undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
To apply to LTU’s Online Master of Construction Engineering Management Program, complete the following steps:
- Submit a completed Graduate Application, which can be accessed by clicking here.
- Provide official transcripts from every college or university attended;
- Submit 1 letter of recommendation, preferably from employers and former professors;
- A Statement of Purpose is recommended, but not required.
Applicants who do not meet all requirements may be admitted on a conditional basis upon review by the Engineering Graduate Admission Committee.
International students must submit all required application documents at least 90 days prior to the start of the term they wish to begin. Learn more about applying to LTU as an International Student.