Online Master of Construction Engineering Management
Construction engineers transform the designs of architects and civil engineers into reality. Overseeing the creation of everything from bridges to highways to airports to power plants and entire cities, society depends on the expert project management skills of the construction engineering manager.
Benefits of LTU’s online Master of Construction Engineering Management:
- Can be completed in 18 months
- Does not require a GMAT or GRE to apply
- Blends construction engineering and the principles of business management
- Prepares you to lead projects and hone problem solving skills to keep projects on schedule and on budget
- Is completely online; learn from experienced faculty and peers on your schedule
Our Online Master of Construction Engineering Management is a unique and innovative program that integrates project management, finance, construction law, and construction engineering. The synthesis of these skills provides a highly specialized and marketable combination of skills.