How to Apply
Admission to the online Master of Science in Civil Engineering program requires the demonstration of high potential for success based on the following:
- Submission of the Application for Graduate Admission. Get started here –>
- A bachelor of science in civil engineering (or equivalent) from an ABET-accredited undergraduate program
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Submit 1 letter of recommendation, preferably from employers and former professors
- Official transcripts of all college work
- A professional resume
- A statement of intent is recommended, but not required
Non-civil engineering students or civil engineering students that do not meet the requirements listed herein may be accepted under a provisional admission upon review by the Engineering Graduate Admission Committee. Provisional acceptance may include requirements to complete additional courses and/or other provisional conditions.
International students must submit all required application documents at least 90 days prior to the start of the term they wish to begin. Learn more about applying to LTU as an International Student.