Applying to the LTU Master of Urban Design Program
Applications for the Online Master of Urban Design are accepted year-round for admission to Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
Applicants for our Master of Urban Design should plan to provide the following items for consideration:
- A completed Graduate Application, which can be submitted online at ltu.edu/apply. Make sure to select “Online” for your campus option.
- Official transcripts of all completed college work (undergraduate and graduate).
- Three letters of recommendation. Including two from faculty members from a previous degree or educational experience. And one work reference, preferably from an immediate supervisor at your current or a recent place of employment.
- Provide a résumé describing your educational and work experience as well as extracurricular activities and interests.
- A one-thousand-word essay (statement of purpose) that explains your interest in this program and this career.
Additional requirements may be necessary, such as an interview with an Admissions Counselor or Director of Graduate Studies.