How to Apply
Applications are accepted year-round for admission to Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
Qualified candidate for this program will:
- Hold a B.S. Architecture degree (pre-professional) or a Bachelor of Architecture from a recognized baccalaureate degree program in architecture
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0. Rare exceptions may be made for individuals with a GPA near 3.0.
- Have all your official graduate and undergraduate transcripts (including community college) sent to LTU
- Submit three letters of recommendation
- Provide a formal resume that includes your extracurricular activities
- Submit a one-thousand-word essay. Click here for more information.
- Submit a comprehensive professional portfolio
Additional requirements may be necessary, such as an interview with an Admissions Counselor or the Director of Graduate Studies.